The Cybiko Brain Game (latest version 0.3)
This game is inspired by the educational type puzzle games appearing on the DS which I think are a
It currently features the following types of question:
- Maths - Basic add, subtract and multiply
- Memory - Memorise a sequence of letters
- Anagram - Unscramble the word
- Word Jumble - Find the hidden word
I am hoping to add more graphical puzzles in later releases. If you have any feedback, there is a forum
topic at planetcybiko here.
How well did you do?
Changes from 0.2
- Arrow keys + Enter can also be used to navigate menus
- Load word function now only adds words <9 characters, less chance of accidental crashes (i hope..)
- Key presses are now cleared so now no more cheating on the sequence questions!
- Delete key now works the same as the Backspace key
- Variable hint for wordjumble (length + direction on easy, length on medium and none for hard)
- Wordjumble now has a timer gauge
- File selector to pick the word file to use. Lists all .txt files on mp3/a/flash.
Changes from first release
- Now loads words from 'words.txt'
- Shadows on info and select windows
- Word jumble now shows the number of letters in the word to find